* Temperature Operating Range -4°F - 176°F / -20°C - 80°C
* Storage Temperature Range -22°F - 185°F / -30°C - 85°C
* Display Input Voltage 5~24V DC
* Frequency 433.92 MHz
* Size 4.6'' (L) x 2.99" (W) X 1.06" (D) 117(L) X 76 (W) X 27 (D) mm
* Display Weight: 4.4 oz. / 125 grams
* Warranty: 3 years
* Temperature Operating Range: -4°F - 176°F / -20°C - 80°C
* Storage Temperature Range: -22°F - 185°F / -30°C - 85°C
* Display Input Voltage: 5~24V DC
* Frequency: 433.92 MHz
* Size: 4.6'' (L) x 2.99" (W) X 1.06" (D) 117(L) X 76 (W) X 27 (D) mm
*Display Weight: 4.4 oz. / 125 grams
* Monitor displays both PSI and temperature of each tire on the same screen.
* Monitor can handle up to 4 different trailers
* Monitor works with the 507 sensors including the cap and flow thru sensors (sold separately)
* Monitor can easily drop the towed vehicle wheels from the screen, or drop the RV wheels from the screen so that you can transfer the monitor to your towed car or truck
* Repeater creates up to 105' of boosted signal from the sensors to the monitor
Repeater requires 12V power and comes with battery clamps
Yes, the TST 507 Color Monitor works with all TST 507 sensors including the cap, flow thru, hybrid, and internal sensors.
There are many ways to connect the repeater to 12-volt power. Some people hardwire the repeater into their 12-volt system (i.e., into a light fixture). The simplest way to connect your repeater is to connect it to your 12V battery. The repeater wires come with ends that can be placed on the battery posts making installation simple.
No, the TST Sunshade is only compatible with the 507 Color and Monochrome monitor.
No, the Flow Thru sensors must be used on metal valve stems. If you have rubber valve stems, we recommend using the TST Cap sensor.
The TST Cap and Flow Thru sensor use a CR2032 battery and you can expect 12-18 months of use before needing to replace the battery.
No, the TST Hybrid sensor is sealed for water usage and when the battery dies, you will have to replace the entire sensor.
Yes, no matter the size of your RV, you need the TST Repeater installed in order to ensure a strong connection between the sensors and the monitor.
The TST system has a range of 100 feet when used with the included TST Signal Repeater. The Repeater is recommended for all RVs regardless of size. The system will work when stationary without one, but signal issues can occur when driving, so be sure to install the Signal Repeater before use.
No, the TST Monitor has a battery life of 16-20 hours and can be used without the provided power cable. The monitor has a battery indicator, so you know when you need to recharge the unit.
Yes, we sell and recommend the Wheel Masters valve extenders which come in a variety of lengths and angles. If you use a braided extension, the end would need to be secured to the rim in order to keep the sensor from flying around.