Truck Systems Technology (TST) provides the best Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) for RVs on the market. Everything you need to monitor your tires is included in this kit. The TST 507 monitor alarms you in the event of low pressure, high pressure, rapid pressure loss, slow leaks, and high temperature giving you time to get off the road before a possible blowout occurs. The TST signal repeater ensures you always have a strong signal from your sensors to the monitor. With 2 mounting options, the monitor auto-scrolls providing important real-time tire information. The monitor’s rechargeable battery provides 16-20 hours of continuous use without the need for extra cables on the dash. The TST Flow Thru sensor can only be used with metal valve stems and features a user-replaceable battery. You can always add more sensors to your system at a later date if you change your tire configuration. Your TST 507 TPMS 4 Flow Thru Sensor Kit includes:
* Monochrome Monitor
* Selected Sensors with 2032 Batteries Installed
* USB/DC Power Supply
* Signal Repeater
* Rubber Dash Pad Mount
* Suction Cup Window Mount
* Locking Hex Nuts and Tool
* Replacement O-Ring Kit
* Exclusive TechnoRV Learning Series
* Temperature Operating Range: -4°F - 176°F / -20°C - 80°C
* Storage Temperature Range: -22°F - 185°F / -30°C - 85°C
* Display Input Voltage: 5~24V DC
* Frequency: 433.92 MHz
* Size: 4.6'' (L) x 2.99" (W) X 1.06" (D) 117(L) X 76 (W) X 27 (D) mm
*Display Weight: 4.4 oz. / 125 grams
* Operating Temperature Range: -40°F - 176°F / -40°C - 80°C
* Storage Temperature Range: -40°F - 185°F / -40°C - 85°C
* Pressure Range: 1-218 PSI / 1-15 BAR
* Pressure Accuracy Range (w/digital gauge): ±1.5 PSI / ±0.1 BAR
* Temperature Accuracy Range: ±5.4°F / ±3°C
* Transmission Frequency: 433.92 MHz
* Battery size: CR2032
* Approximate Battery Life: 1-1.5 years
* Physical Sensor Size: 2.2'' (L) x 1" (W) x 0.9" (H)
52 (L) x 26 (W) x 23.5 (H) mm
* Sensor Weight: 0.99 oz. / 28 grams
* Reports real-time tire pressure and temperature on a monochrome monitor
* Monitor can report up to 4 trailers/towables
* Customize each axle for high and low alert parameters
* Flow Thru sensors are for use on metal valve stems only: Cap sensor is suitable for rubber or metal valve stems
* Flow Thru Sensor features a user-replaceable battery (CR2032)
* The sensors will auto-code to the monitor making for a simple installation
* Has a theft-resistant feature using locking hex nuts
* Monitor auto-scrolls through each tire reporting PSI and Temp
* GE Circuitry and well-insulated sensors
* Included signal repeater allows the TST 507 display monitor to read sensor signals up to 105 feet away from the monitor
* Comes with 3-year warranty
* TechnoRV Learning Series includes a video installation guide
Yes, the TST 507 Color Monitor works with all TST 507 sensors including the cap, flow thru, hybrid, and internal sensors.
There are many ways to connect the repeater to 12-volt power. Some people hardwire the repeater into their 12-volt system (i.e., into a light fixture). The simplest way to connect your repeater is to connect it to your 12V battery. The repeater wires come with ends that can be placed on the battery posts making installation simple.
No, the TST Sunshade is only compatible with the 507 Color and Monochrome monitor.
No, the Flow Thru sensors must be used on metal valve stems. If you have rubber valve stems, we recommend using the TST Cap sensor.
The TST Cap and Flow Thru sensor use a CR2032 battery and you can expect 12-18 months of use before needing to replace the battery.
No, the TST Hybrid sensor is sealed for water usage and when the battery dies, you will have to replace the entire sensor.
Yes, no matter the size of your RV, you need the TST Repeater installed in order to ensure a strong connection between the sensors and the monitor.
The TST system has a range of 100 feet when used with the included TST Signal Repeater. The Repeater is recommended for all RVs regardless of size. The system will work when stationary without one, but signal issues can occur when driving, so be sure to install the Signal Repeater before use.
No, the TST Monitor has a battery life of 16-20 hours and can be used without the provided power cable. The monitor has a battery indicator, so you know when you need to recharge the unit.
Yes, we sell and recommend the Wheel Masters valve extenders which come in a variety of lengths and angles. If you use a braided extension, the end would need to be secured to the rim in order to keep the sensor from flying around.