The Tire View is the standard in big truck tire pressure monitoring. Tire View is a product of P.S.I, the largest manufacturer of auto inflation systems in the trucking industry. No one knows tire safety better than P.S.I. and TechnoTrucker is proud to be the primary distributing partner for small fleets and owner operators.
Most blow outs are preceded by low pressure and high temperature, and the Tire View monitors both of these conditions on each tire position. If you have a condition that is getting outside of normal specs then you will be alarmed of this so that you will have time to get off of the road and check things out.
Key Features of the Tire View include:
- Constantly Reports both tire temperature and PSI
- Auto scrolling data so you never have to touch the unit to get tire data
- Visible and audible alarms notify you of low PSI, High PSI, high temp, and rapid pressure loss.
- Display will identify problematic tire positions
- Program up to 110 tires and 4 different trailers
- Tractor or Trailer can be temporarily removed from the monitor screen with the simple push of two buttons
- Sealed waterproof sensors
- Long life sensor batteries
- Rechargeable monitor is powered by USB with a 12 volt adapter
- All systems include a signal repeater to ensure you always have good signal from sensor to monitor
- 2 year comprehensive warranty
- Operating Temperatures: -40 F to 176 F degrees
- Pressure Range: 0-218 PSI
- Accuracy Range: +/- 3 PSI
- Battery Life 4+ years
- Cap Sensor Measurement: 1.02" H X 1.16" D
- Cap Sensor Weight: 0.88 oz/25 grams
If you order by 2 pm CT, Monday - Saturday, then your order will go out of our warehouse on the same day. Any orders received after 2 pm will go out the next business day
Shipping Your Way
We are dedicated to quick deliveries. If you order by 2 pm CT, Monday - Saturday, then your order will go out of our warehouse on the same day. Any orders received after 2 pm will go out the next business day. We ship out of our Warehouse 6 days a week, Monday - Saturday. If you are ordering after 2 pm but would like for it to go out the same day, then please give us a call and we will see what we can do. **Please note any items on backorder and their availability dates which will impact the shipping date.
We have many different ways for you to ship including UPS, FedEx, and USPS. You choose the shipping method, and you also choose how quickly you want to receive the product, including overnight options. So place your order, choose your shipping method, and your product will be on its way.
All orders in the continental US ship at no cost to you! If your order is being shipped in the continental United States, you can select FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING, or you have the option to ship it faster for a fee.
We ship to the US and Canada. Our warehouse is located in Alabama, and our warehouse team is dedicated to handling your order with care.
Canada Shipments: Any item mailed to Canada may or may not be subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) and/or duty. Our shipping fee includes the shipping cost, but is considered "Delivery Duty Unpaid" (DDU). Please refer to your local province guidelines for more information.