There is nothing worse than having a flat tire and then realizing your spare tire is also flat. The TST Spare Air™ is designed for spare tires that are mounted under your RV. With this inflation system, you will have access to your under mount spare tire's valve stem so that you can easily check your spare's pressure and add air without removing the spare tire. You can also install a TST 507 Sensor on this system so that you always know your spare tire's pressure. The TST Spare Air includes:
* 6 foot hose assembly with brass end connectors
* Brass bulkhead with flow thru valve cap
* Bulkhead nut with nvlock insert
* L-shaped mounting bracket
* Mounting bolts, nuts, washers and lock washers
Yes, you can place a TST sensor on the valve stem and monitor your spare tire's PSI and temp on the TST monitor.