Add additional cap sensors to your TST 507 or 770 TPMS system. The cap sensors are suitable for metal or rubber valve stems and have user-replaceable batteries (CR2032). The cap sensor includes:
* 1 cap sensor with battery installed
* 1 o-ring
* 1 gasket
* 1 wrench tool
* 1 hex nut
* Operating Temperature Range: -40°F - 176°F / -40°C - 80°C
* Storage Temperature Range: -40°F - 185°F / -40°C - 85°C
* Pressure Range: 1-218 PSI / 1-15 BAR
* Pressure Accuracy Range (w/digital gauge): ±1.5 PSI / ±0.1 BAR
* Temperature Accuracy Range: ±5.4°F / ±3°C
* Transmission Frequency: 433.92 MHz
* Battery Size: CR2032
* Approximate Battery Life: 1-1.5 years
* Physical Sensor Size: 0.96'' (D) x 0.91" (H) 24.4 (D) x 23.1 (H) mm
* Sensor Weight: 0.59 oz. / 16.8 grams
* Compatible with the TST 507 and 770 monitor
* User replaceable battery (CR2032)
* Sensors will auto-code to the monitor
* Theft-resistant feature
* GE Circuitry
* Well-insulated sensors
* Suitable for rubber or metal valve stems
Yes, the TST 507 Color Monitor works with all TST 507 sensors including the cap, flow thru, hybrid, and internal sensors.
There are many ways to connect the repeater to 12-volt power. Some people hardwire the repeater into their 12-volt system (i.e., into a light fixture). The simplest way to connect your repeater is to connect it to your 12V battery. The repeater wires come with ends that can be placed on the battery posts making installation simple.
No, the TST Sunshade is only compatible with the 507 Color and Monochrome monitor.
No, the Flow Thru sensors must be used on metal valve stems. If you have rubber valve stems, we recommend using the TST Cap sensor.
The TST Cap and Flow Thru sensor use a CR2032 battery and you can expect 12-18 months of use before needing to replace the battery.
No, the TST Hybrid sensor is sealed for water usage and when the battery dies, you will have to replace the entire sensor.
Yes, no matter the size of your RV, you need the TST Repeater installed in order to ensure a strong connection between the sensors and the monitor.
The TST system has a range of 100 feet when used with the included TST Signal Repeater. The Repeater is recommended for all RVs regardless of size. The system will work when stationary without one, but signal issues can occur when driving, so be sure to install the Signal Repeater before use.
No, the TST Monitor has a battery life of 16-20 hours and can be used without the provided power cable. The monitor has a battery indicator, so you know when you need to recharge the unit.
Yes, we sell and recommend the Wheel Masters valve extenders which come in a variety of lengths and angles. If you use a braided extension, the end would need to be secured to the rim in order to keep the sensor from flying around.