PRICING: Due to Manufacturer Guidelines, in order to view pricing, you must add the product to the cart.
The Pepwave Max Transit Pro DUO Cat 7/12 LTE Advanced router is perfect for RVers and travelers looking to use cellular data and campground WiFi to stay connected on the road. You can load up to 4 SIM cards into this router from multiple carriers, and use 2 SIM cards at a time, creating additional bandwidth through cellular bonding. You can also use it to connect to campground WiFi when needed. This router will turn your cellular signal and the local campground WiFi into a secure WiFi network of your own, right inside of your RV!
Cat 7/12 Dual-Modem Router
The Max Transit Pro DUO has one Cat 7 cellular modem and one Cat 12 cellular modem. This means you can use two SIM cards (cellular plans) at the same time to access the internet, which increases speeds.
Note: This unit takes Nano SIM cards, which is the smallest SIM size.
Dual Sim Card Slots
- Because the Max Transit DUO Cat 7/12 router has two cellular modems, it allows you to use 2 SIM cards (cellular plans) at the same time (one per modem).
WiFi as WAN Capabilities
- The Max Transit Duo Cat 7/12 has WiFi as WAN capabilities, which means you can use it to access campground WiFi using 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
Supports All Major Carrier Networks
- US Carriers: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and US Cellular
- International Carriers: Rogers, TELUS, and Bell
Supports Carrier Aggregation
- Dual modem routers like the Max Transit DUO support Carrier Aggregation (CA), which means they have the ability to connect to 3 cellular bands (from the same plan) at the same time. By combining more than one cellular band together, it is possible to increase the bandwidth available. With the Max Transit DUO Cat 12 Modem you can choose which primary band you want to use (the tower selects the others) which allows you to avoid the crowded primary band used by phones and hotspots.
- "Cellular 1" modem is a Cat 7 modem - Cat 7 covers every LTE band available, including T-Mobile Band 71
- "Cellular 2" modem is a Cat 12 modem
Increased Throughput and Speeds
- Because of Carrier Aggregation, the Max Transit DUO Cat 7/12 has higher throughput and speeds than your traditional cellular router (Jetpack, MiFi, hotspot, etc.).
- The Max Transit DUO Cat 7/12 has theoretical speeds of 1Gbps down. Of course, real world speeds will be less than that.
- This router features Wifi 6, the latest and greatest wifi technology, promising faster, more efficient wifi performance.
- Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro Cat 20 Router
- 1x Molex (4-pin) to AC Wall-Style Power Supply
- 1x 12V Molex 4-Pin to Cigarette-Style Power Supply
- 1x GPS Antenna
- 2x WiFi Antennas
- 4x 5dBi LTE
- FREE TechnoRV Learning Series for Pepwave Routers
- FREE TechnoRV Customer Support
COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL ANTENNA OPTIONS:
Permanent Omnidirectional 7-in-1 Antenna (4x4 MIMO, 2 WiFi, 1 GPS): PEPWAVE MOBILITY 42G
Temporary directional antenna (2x2 MIMO): POYNTING-A-XPOL (NOTE: The XPOL will only have 2 cellular connection so it would work to improve signal on one of the modems in your dual modem unit)
If you order by 2 pm CT, Monday - Saturday, then your order will go out of our warehouse on the same day. Any orders received after 2 pm will go out the next business day
Shipping Your Way
We are dedicated to quick deliveries. If you order by 2 pm CT, Monday - Friday, then your order will go out of our warehouse on the same day. Any orders received after 2 pm will go out the next business day. We ship out of our Warehouse 5 days a week, Monday - Friday. If you are ordering after 2 pm but would like for it to go out the same day, then please give us a call and we will see what we can do. **Please note any items on backorder and their availability dates which will impact the shipping date.
We have many different ways for you to ship including UPS, FedEx, and USPS. You choose the shipping method, and you also choose how quickly you want to receive the product, including overnight options. So place your order, choose your shipping method, and your product will be on its way.
All orders in the continental US ship at no cost to you! If your order is being shipped in the continental United States, you can select FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING, or you have the option to ship it faster for a fee.
We ship to the US and Canada. Our warehouse is located in Alabama, and our warehouse team is dedicated to handling your order with care.
Canada Shipments: Any item mailed to Canada may or may not be subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) and/or duty. Our shipping fee includes the shipping cost, but is considered "Delivery Duty Unpaid" (DDU). Please refer to your local province guidelines for more information.