The Pepwave Max BR1 Pro 5G is perfect for RVers and travelers looking to use cellular data and campground WiFi to stay connected on the road. You can load up to 2 Nano SIM cards into this router from multiple carriers and select which SIM card and carrier to use. You can also use it to connect to campground WiFi when needed. This router will turn your cellular signal and the local campground WiFi into a secure WiFi network of your own, right inside your RV. The BR1 Pro 5G Router includes:
* Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G Router
* 1x Molex (4-pin) to AC Wall-Style Power Supply
* 1x 12V Molex 4-Pin to Cigarette-Style Power Supply
* 1x GPS Antenna
* 2x WiFi Antennas
* 4x 5dBi LTE/5G Antennas
* One free year of Prime Care from Pepwave
* FREE TechnoRV Learning Series for Pepwave Routers
* FREE TechnoRV Customer Support
* The Max BR1 Pro 5G has a single 5G cellular modem that also supports Cat 20 4G LTE-A. This means you can only use one SIM card (cellular plan) at a time to access the internet.
Note: This unit takes the smallest "Nano" SIM cards. If you have existing SIM cards are larger, check with your carriers about exchanging for a Nano SIMs.
* Dual Sim Card Slots which allow for the redundancy often needed to stay connected while on the road. You can also set limits and rules for when you want to use one cell plan over the other which is a great feature when you are trying to conserve one plan and only use it as a backup. You are not using both cell plans at the same time with this router.
* The Max BR1 Pro 5G has WiFi as WAN capabilities which means you can use it to access campground WiFi using 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
* Supports All Major Carrier Networks: US Carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, and US Cellular; International Carriers - Rogers, TELUS, and Bell
* Supports Carrier Aggregation which means it has the ability to connect to up to 8 cellular bands (from the same plan) at the same time, though realistically you may only see a max of 4 bands being used at one time. By combining more than one cellular band together, it is possible to increase the bandwidth available. With the Max BR1 Pro 5G, you can choose which primary band you want to use (the tower selects the second), which allows you to avoid the crowded primary band used by phones and hotspots. To see the bands supported by the Max BR1 Pro 5G, see the Specs.
* Because of Carrier Aggregation, the Max BR1 Pro 5G has higher throughput and speeds than your traditional cellular router or hotspot. The Max BR1 Pro 5G has theoretical speeds of 5G - 4 Gbps download and 700 Mbps upload; LTE CAT-20:- 2 Gbps download and 150 Mbps upload