The BC 50 with Night Vision wireless backup camera has your back. Reverse with confidence, even when maneuvering longer vehicles or trailers. NightGlo™ technology illuminates up to 20’ behind your vehicle for exceptional visibility in dark settings. Whether you’re backing a trailer down the boat ramp, parking your RV in that tight but perfect space, or reversing your semi-truck up to the loading dock, the HD resolution and a wide field of view help you clearly see what’s behind your vehicle. It provides a long 50’ transmission range and pairs wirelessly with your compatible Garmin navigator. The rugged weather-resistant design can withstand rain, snow, and harsh road conditions. The BC 50 Wireless Backup Camera with Night Vision includes:
* BC 50 wireless backup camera
* License plate mount
* Wireless transmitter and power cable
* Dimensions: 4.32 cm x 2.22 cm x 1.85 cm (camera only)
* Weight: 51.2 g (camera only)
* Waterproof: IP67
* Camera Resolution: 720p
* Field of view: 160 degrees
* Frame rate: up to 30 FPS
* Wireless transmission distance: up to 50 feet
* Power source: 12 or 24 Volt DC
* Sharp 720p HD resolution presents a clear view behind your vehicle when in reverse
* Wirelessly pairs with your compatible Garmin navigation
* NightGlo technology illuminates up to 20 feet behind your vehicle for exceptional visibility at night
* Long 50’ transmission range makes this backup camera ideal for longer vehicles, including semi-trucks, RVs, and trailers
* Wide 160-degree field of view gives you a full picture of what’s behind your vehicle
* Rugged, compact design and IPX7 weather-resistant (withstands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes) housing means that BC 50 can withstand rain, snow, and harsh road conditions
* Optional 50’ extension cable (sold separately) adds to the transmission range to provide a range up to 100’ for extended rigs and vehicle-trailer configurations
* Requires connection to a switched 12-volt power source, such as your vehicle’s reverse lights
* Professional installation recommended
* Compatible with: Garmin RV 795 GPS, Garmin RVcam 795 GPS (w/Built-in Dash Cam)
The Garmin Backup Cameras require connection to a switched 12-volt power source, such as your vehicle’s reverse lights, and professional installation is recommended.
All Garmin GPS units have a compatible Backup Camera listed in the Features tab. The Garmin 780 is compatible with the Garmin BC40 model.
Yes. Guidance lines provide an approximate visual representation of the vehicle's path when in reverse. To provide the most accurate reference, you must align the guidance lines for each backup camera.You should not use the guidance lines feature if you have not aligned the guidance lines.
Because you are using the Garmin GPS monitor to view the Backup Camera and will not be able to see it unless you stop using the navigation screen, it is not recommended to wire the Garmin Backup Camera to running lights. If you are interested in a Rearview Observation Camera, we recommend the VisionWorks system.