Installing a Smart Plug on your RV is the best thing you can do to increase the efficiency of electrical transfer to your RV. SmartPlug’s 30 Amp inlets are designed to be used in conjunction with the Smart Plug electrical cable with the Smart Plug head. The inlet connector provides 20X’s more electrical contact area eliminating the overheating conditions seen with twist-type connectors. The solid sleeve connection and weatherproof seal makes it a preferred option. The mounting flange holes match existing inlets so it can be easily installed to replace the old twist-type inlet products in 30 minutes or less. The inlets are available in stainless steel and two non-metallic colors, (White, Black), of high performance/flame resistant material.
- Eliminates Overheating – Increased pin & clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand.
- Ease of Use – No twisting required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time – even in the dark!
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips automatically lock the plug securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the pins from movement of the power cord.
- Weather Resistant Seals – Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and the plug body eliminates moisture penetration.
- Quick & Easy Installation – Inlet mounting flange holes match twist-type holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes.
If you order by 2 pm CT, Monday - Saturday, then your order will go out of our warehouse on the same day. Any orders received after 2 pm will go out the next business day
Shipping Your Way
We are dedicated to quick deliveries. If you order by 2 pm CT, Monday - Saturday, then your order will go out of our warehouse on the same day. Any orders received after 2 pm will go out the next business day. We ship out of our Warehouse 6 days a week, Monday - Saturday. If you are ordering after 2 pm but would like for it to go out the same day, then please give us a call and we will see what we can do. **Please note any items on backorder and their availability dates which will impact the shipping date.
We have many different ways for you to ship including UPS, FedEx, and USPS. You choose the shipping method, and you also choose how quickly you want to receive the product, including overnight options. So place your order, choose your shipping method, and your product will be on its way.
All orders in the continental US ship at no cost to you! If your order is being shipped in the continental United States, you can select FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING, or you have the option to ship it faster for a fee.
We ship to the US and Canada. Our warehouse is located in Alabama, and our warehouse team is dedicated to handling your order with care.
Canada Shipments: Any item mailed to Canada may or may not be subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) and/or duty. Our shipping fee includes the shipping cost, but is considered "Delivery Duty Unpaid" (DDU). Please refer to your local province guidelines for more information.