Now you can filter all water coming into your RV, straight from the campground hose! The Clearsource Premier RV Water Filter System is great for smaller RVs and travel trailers. This filtration system hooks up between the campsite water hose and your RV's water inlet, giving you and your family safe, clean water in every part of your RV. The Clearsource Premier comes with the following:
* 1 fully assembled filtration unit
* 2 filters (pre-installed)
* 1 canister wrench
* 1 user guide
* TechnoRV Learning Series
INDUSTRY-LEADING 0.2 MICRON PROTECTION
* This two-stage filter system, with best-in-class 0.2-micron protection against contaminants – better than all other in-line, single or dual canister RV water filter systems on the market.
CLEANER, SAFER WATER THAN OTHER SYSTEMS
* Simply put, tighter filter pores trap more contaminants. Clearsource is the industry leader in filter size and quality. Other systems offer 0.5-micron capability with “nominal” rated filters - meaning some but not all of the pores are the rated size.
HOSPITAL-GRADE 0.2-MICRON FILTER CAPTURES CONTAMINANTS OTHER SYSTEMS MISS
* Unlike the filters in other systems, the Clearsource Premier 0.2 micron filter carries an “absolute” rating – meaning every pore is the rated size or better. With this enhanced protection, the Clearsource Premier™ removes or reduces bacteria like Legionella and E. Coli, and cysts like giardia.
* Paired with the first stage coconut shell carbon block filter, the Clearsource Premier™ also improves taste and smell, and removes or reduces sediment, chlorine, chloramines, volatile organic compounds, and other contaminants.
* Clearsource builds these Ultra systems with a rugged, industry-exclusive powder-coated metal chassis for easy setup between your water source and the freshwater connection on your rig. Clearsource uses only stainless steel fittings for durable, sanitary plumbing.
Your filters are designed to filter 2,000 gallons of water. Depending on how often you use them determines how often you replace them. We recommend replacing your filters at least once per year if you only travel occasionally, and if you are a full-time RVer, replacing your filters quarterly is ideal.
Before hitting the road, you’ll first need to disconnect the hoses from your system. Using the included filter wrench to unscrew each filter canister from the unit. Empty the water from each canister, then reinstall. Now you can safely store your Clearsource system in your RV while traveling.
No, the Clearsource filter system comes with the filters preinstalled, so all you have to do is connect the water source, flush the filters for one minute, and then connect the system to your RV water supply.
The Premier is a 2-stage filter while the Ultra is a 3-stage filter. The 3rd filter in the Ultra ™ system is a Clearsource-exclusive VirusGuard ™ filter used to remove or reduce bacteria, cysts, and viruses.