The Suction Cup Antenna Mount is the perfect solution to mounting your WiFi, cellular, or weather antenna. This Suction Cup Mount will mount to any smooth, non-porous surface, so naturally the sides of your RV will work perfectly. Just attach the suction cup mount to your RV near the entry point where the cable will come into your RV. That is all there is to it! This makes for a very easy and clean install. Before you leave for your next destination, just take it down.
Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Dimensions: (Diameter) 4-5/8' x (Height) 4-1/4"
Warranty: 1 year
* No more worrying about permanent mounting or drilling into your RV
* Very sturdy, industrial strength, aluminum, and stainless steel metal design
* Extremely secure and heavy duty
* Can be used with an extension pole to improve the height and line of site of your antenna
* Comes with 2 brackets to attach the antenna or extension pole to the suction cup
Although the suction mount is very powerful, it is not designed to be used in motion and should be removed before you travel.
Yes, the mount can hold a PVC pole up to 5 feet using the included clamps. If you want to use a longer pole, we recommend using 2 mounts spaced out to support the weight of the pole, or you can rest the pole on the ground for support and use one mount to secure it.
The Suction Cup Mount should be used on smooth, non-porous surfaces like fiberglass, full-body painted RVs, or windows. They should not be used on RV decals due to the strength of the suction.