Get ready to have peace of mind on the road with the VisionWorks HD 7" Wireless Camera Kit. VisionWorks HD monitors have a built-in DVR and HD camera resolution. These wireless systems have the ability to transmit up to 600 feet with a good line of sight. The included monitor has a quad processor with the ability to toggle between camera views or view up to four cameras at the same time. This system can record while you are driving or if you want it to double as a security system (SD card not included). This package also comes with 3 mounting options for the monitor: a suction cup window mount, a U-bracket, and the popular cup holder mount. The VisionWorks 7" kit includes:
* One 7" LCD HD Wireless Monitor w/ Remote
* One IP69k Sony Wireless HD Camera
* One 12V "Cigarette Lighter" Power Adapter
* Two 120V AC Power Adapters
* Suction Cup Monitor Mount
* U-Bracket Monitor Mount
* Cup Holder Monitor Mount
* Built-in DVR/SD Card Slot (SD Card not Included; Accepts up to a 128GB Full-Size SD Card)
* Universal Camera Mount
* Additional Camera Mount (if needed): Furrion OR Voyager (select above)
* TechnoRV Learning Series
* Resolution: 720p HD
* Wireless Range: 600 ft. with a clear line of sight
* Lens: 2.1 mm
* Viewing angle: 120 degree
* Durability rating: IP69k
* Night vision: Yes
* Lowest operating temperature: -20 C or -4 F
* Input type: Female barrel jack plug for hard-wiring cable.
* Delay: 0.11 seconds
* Monitor Size: 7"
* TV System: NTSC/PAL
* HD picture: 1080p resolution
* Weatherproof: No
* Aspect Ratio: 16:9
* Brightness: 350 cd/m2
* Video inputs: 4
* Audio inputs: 4
* Built-in speaker: Yes
* Power Supply: 12-24V
* Dual viewing options: Yes
* Quad viewing options: Yes
* Touch Screen: No
* Features: Adjustable brightness, color, and contrast
* Recording capabilities: Built-in DVR with up to 126 GB SD card
* Monitor body dimensions (without antenna): 7.06” W x 4.69” H x 0.84” D
* Screen dimensions: 6.00" W x 3.31" H
* Diagonal measurement: 7.00"
* 720p HD Resolution
* IP 68 Durability
* 600 ft. signal (Real-world tested at 65 feet with no signal issues)
* 120-degree viewing angle
* 3-Year Warranty
VisionWorks cameras work flawlessly with the Furrion pre-wired mount that is often provided on new RVs. When deciding on which camera to add to your RV that came prewired for a backup camera, you do not have to use a Furrion simply because they put the mount on the RV. VisionWorks cameras offer more features than the Furrion does, and it does it for less money!
The Visionworks system can record while you are driving or if you want it to double as a security system (SD card not included).
We have tested this system using our 42 foot motorhome towing a Jeep behind it. With the VisionWorks camera mounted on the back of our Jeep, we had a great signal on the monitor sitting with us.
The included monitor has a quad processor with the ability to toggle between camera views or you are able to view up to 4 cameras on one screen.. This allows you to use the monitor with 3 additional cameras in addition to a rearview observation camera. A popular choice is to add 2 side marker light cameras to monitor your side view as well as your rear view, all on the same monitor.
The camera needs 12V power and many RVs come with a pre-installed camera mount with 12V power making it simple to connect the wires and screw the camera into the mount. If you are adding a camera without a pre-wired mount, you would use the power supply from your running lights to power the camera and use the universal mount to attach the camera to the back of your RV.