Add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fēnix® 6 Pro and fēnix 6 Sapphire multisport GPS watches. Designed for all-day wearability, these rugged devices put advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro™ feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track — providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. You’ll have preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate1, smart notifications2, Pulse Ox3 sensing and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4. To maximize on-wrist use time, customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. Sapphire editions add the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials.
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.3” sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate1 and Pulse Ox3 sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4, music storage with premium streaming service5 support, smart notifications2 and more
- Battery performance: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 13 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 42 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode; customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life
2When paired with compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
3This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
4View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay/banks
5May require premium subscription with a third-party music provider
If you order by 2 pm CT, Monday - Friday, then your order will go out of our warehouse on the same day. Any orders received after 2 pm will go out the next business day
Shipping Your Way
We are dedicated to quick deliveries. If you order by 2 pm CT, Monday - Friday, then your order will go out of our warehouse on the same day. Any orders received after 2 pm will go out the next business day. We ship out of our Warehouse 5 days a week, Monday - Friday. If you are ordering after 2 pm but would like for it to go out the same day, then please give us a call and we will see what we can do. **Please note any items on backorder and their availability dates which will impact the shipping date.
We have many different ways for you to ship including UPS, FedEx, and USPS. You choose the shipping method, and you also choose how quickly you want to receive the product, including overnight options. So place your order, choose your shipping method, and your product will be on its way.
All orders in the continental US ship at no cost to you! If your order is being shipped in the continental United States, you can select FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING, or you have the option to ship it faster for a fee.
We ship to the US and Canada. Our warehouse is located in Alabama, and our warehouse team is dedicated to handling your order with care.
Canada Shipments: Any item mailed to Canada may or may not be subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) and/or duty. Our shipping fee includes the shipping cost, but is considered "Delivery Duty Unpaid" (DDU). Please refer to your local province guidelines for more information.