VIAIR’s convenient and easy do-it-yourself winterization kit protects your RV’s water system from freezing during the long winter months, and helps avoid costly springtime repairs from damaged water lines due to winter freezes.
|– 1/4” Quick Connect Coupler|
|– 1/4” Quick Connect Stud|
|– Blow Out Plug|
|– 220 PSI gauge|
1. Disconnect from outside water source.
2. Turn off all power and shut off propane.
3. Bypass your water heater.
4. Open all faucets.
5. Open the system drain valves letting the water empty.
6. Flush the toilet to clear any water from the line.
7. Connect the “blow out plug” to the city water inlet—not the fresh water tank.
8. Adjust the regulator to no more than 30 psi. (This helps avoid damaging the water lines.)
9. Connect the blow out plug to the female quick connect coupler on the regulator.
10. Turn on the compressor and let it run until all water is blown from the faucets and drain valves.
11. Shut off the air compressor and disconnect the blow out plug from the water inlet.
If you order by 2 pm CT, Monday - Saturday, then your order will go out of our warehouse on the same day. Any orders received after 2 pm will go out the next business day
Shipping Your Way
We are dedicated to quick deliveries. If you order by 2 pm CT, Monday - Saturday, then your order will go out of our warehouse on the same day. Any orders received after 2 pm will go out the next business day. We ship out of our Warehouse 6 days a week, Monday - Saturday. If you are ordering after 2 pm but would like for it to go out the same day, then please give us a call and we will see what we can do. **Please note any items on backorder and their availability dates which will impact the shipping date.
We have many different ways for you to ship including UPS, FedEx, and USPS. You choose the shipping method, and you also choose how quickly you want to receive the product, including overnight options. So place your order, choose your shipping method, and your product will be on its way.
All orders in the continental US ship at no cost to you! If your order is being shipped in the continental United States, you can select FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING, or you have the option to ship it faster for a fee.
We ship to the US and Canada. Our warehouse is located in Alabama, and our warehouse team is dedicated to handling your order with care.
Canada Shipments: Any item mailed to Canada may or may not be subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) and/or duty. Our shipping fee includes the shipping cost, but is considered "Delivery Duty Unpaid" (DDU). Please refer to your local province guidelines for more information.