Every time you park at a campsite, you attach the water hose from your RV to the park’s water faucet. Our Hose-Grip I easily attaches to your water hose, and you can use its ergonomically-designed grip to tighten and loosen the water hose with ease!
* Dimensions: 7.50" x 2.00" x 2.00"
* Machined nickel-plated fittings
* Crimped with hydraulic hose crimper
* Ergonomic Grip makes tightening easy
* Water Right™ polyurethane “drinking water safe” hose, burst-pressure exceeding 300PSI
The Hose-Grip II has a manual pressure relief valve that allows you to release the pressure in the water hose after shutting off the campground faucet.
Yes. The Hose Grip is made using a Water Right™ polyurethane “drinking water safe” hose.
Yes, The Hose Grip with the 90-degree turn is perfect for RV water inlets because it reduces the strain on the hose by turning it making it angle straight down instead of sticking out and hanging from the RV.