Stay in command of your RV from anywhere with the RV Whisper Monitoring Station. RV Whisper sensors let you track temperature and humidity, 12V battery status, and overall security including door open/close, motion and water leakage. Third-party sensors let you track tire pressure, your RV's leveling state (with LevelMate Pro+), Shore Power, Tank Levels, Propane Levels and more! Monitor your RV from anywhere on your desktop or mobile device. Keep your RV and pets safe by monitoring temperature, door activity, and shore power status, and receive proactive texts and emails when RV conditions change. The RV Whisper Station comes with the following:
* 1 RV Whisper Station
* AC Adapter
* USB Power Supply
* Temperature/Humidity Sensor (other sensors sold separately)
* TechnoRV Learning Series
* Power consumption: 0.6 Watts (110 milliAmps at 5 Volts, or 50 milliAmps at 12 Volts)
* Track your RV’s indoor temperature on hot or cold days — especially useful for making sure your pets are safe while you’re away!
* Monitor your fridge and freezer for safe food storage temperatures (Temp and humidity sensor included)
* Check your 12V batteries for low or high voltage, battery current and state of charge (sensors sold separately)
* Check the propane tank levels remotely using the Mopeka sensors (sold separately)
* Provide security with Door Open / Close sensor and receive email and/or text alerts (sensors sold separately)
* Motion Sensor provides email and/or text alerts (sensors sold separately)
* Monitor your RV for water leaks and receive alerts when water is present (sensors sold separately)
* Display your RV data in a browser on your phone, tablet, or computer — no internet access is required to access your data when you’re near the RV Whisper® monitor station
*If you choose to supply your own WiFi, you can check in on your RV over the internet!
* Does not require a subscription fee
* Receive proactive texts and emails when RV conditions change
The RV Whisper is not hard to set up, and TechnoRV sends a detailed Learning Series to help with this. They are also available by phone if you have any issues.
You can add up to 10 sensors of each type to one RV Whisper Monitoring Station, plus you can connect the Mopeka propane sensors and LevelMatePro module as well.
No, the RV Whisper does not require a monthly subscription fee to montitor and alert you through text and email.
Yes, the RV Whisper requires constant Internet access in the RV for the sensors to communicate with the app.