Easily level your vehicle from ½ inch to 4 inches in five minutes or less. LevelMate leveling systems are built to last and are a must-have RV accessory for adventurers. Update the way you camp. The LevelMate Curved Leveling System includes:
* 1 leveler
* 1 wheel chock
* 1 grip map
* Arc Leveler Dimensions: 14.8" (L) x 5.875" (W) x 4.7" (H)
* Chock Dimensions: 7.4" (L) x 5.875" (W) x 3.46" (H)
* Tapered design gives you precise leveling, every time
* Rated for RVs, campers, and trailers up to 35,000 lbs
* Made of strong polymer for repeated use and easy cleaning and storage
* Won’t crack or split over time
You need to support all of the tires on the side of the RV that you are raising to get level. If you have a dual axle RV, you will need ramps or leveling blocks underneath both tires.
Your entire tire footprint needs to be supported when leveling your RV. If you have larger tires, the extra-wide blocks may be needed to support the entire footprint. It is not good for tires to be hanging over a leveling block.