Power your adventure no matter where you are! Whether you are camping, tailgating, or tackling an emergency – plug in your Southwire Elite 300 Series Portable Power for instant power at home, on the road, indoors and out. Power up whenever, wherever. These power stations are good for 1000 cycles of complete depletion to recharge where competitors are only 500 cycles. The Power Station is compatible with the optional Southwire 100W Solar Panel. The Southwire Power Station comes with the following:
* Southwire Elite Portable Power Station unit
* Car charger cable
* AC/DC Cable (2 parts)
* 8-in-1 DC connector set
* User manual
* TechnoRV Learning Series
* Watt-hours: 296 Wh
* Battery: Lithium-ion battery
* Rating: UL Certified
* Outlets: 2 AC Outlets (3 Prongs); 3 USB-A Ports; 1 USB-C Port; PD input/output port with 27W; 12V DC
* Warranty: 2 years
* Powers 9 devices at the same time
* Pure Sine Wave Electricity – ensure your delicate electronics run properly and are protected with clean power output
* Perfect for emergency back-up power, Camping/RVs, and remote power
* Easy-to-read LCD Color Status Display gives remaining power in hours, wattage used, and adjusts when you plug in additional devices
* Built-in LED flashlight
* Multiple outlets of different types including 2 AC Outlets (3 Prongs); 3 USB-A Ports; 1 USB-C Port; PD input/output port with 27W; 12V DC
* Compatible with the Southwire 100W Solar Panel (sold separately)
SW Elite 200 = max 200 watts at one time; SW Elite 300 = max 300 watts at one time; SW Elite 500 = max 500 watts at one time; SW Elite 1100 = max 1000 watts at one time.
Your power station should arrive with at least a 50% charge. To keep the battery in good health for the long haul, charge it all the way to 100% before using it to power your devices or appliances. Southwire recommends that you unplug the charger when the battery indicator on the LCD screen shows 5 bars and 100% power.
It depends on the model and mode of charge. The AC wall charger can charge 0 to 100% from 3.5 hours (200 model) to 9.7 hours (1100 model) . The car charger can charge 0 to 100% from 3.5 hours (200 model) to 12 hours (1100 model). The Southwire Elite 100-watt Solar Panel can charge 0 to 100% (times listed are estimates depending on the weather) from 4 hours (200 model) to 15 hours (1100 model).
All models except the Elite 1100 comes with an LED light on the unit.