Heavy-duty 110-Volt to 50-Amp RV adapter for your RV and travel needs. Made of 10/3-gauge wire with a glowing power indicator. Get a secure connection to your home or RV with a dogbone adapter that is resistant to breaking, fraying, losing power, or wearing out over time. This straight-style adapter is designed for 50A RVs to connect to 100V power.
* Simply and easily convert house power or supply power to low-power electrical appliances
* Rated for 125 volts (1875 w) and constructed with 10/3-gauge wire
* Power indicator light informs user when adapter is connected to a power source by glowing green
* Constructed for superior durability with an STW jacket and 100% copper wiring coating with a heavy-duty flame retardant, UV-resistant polyvinyl plastic sleeve
* Small size makes the adapter easy to store and use on shorter pedestal