Heavy-duty RV adapter for your RV and travel needs. Convert 30A power at a campground to fit your 50A RV. Fast, portable, easy to store, and designed to be resistant to wearing out, fraying, breaking, or losing power over time. Designed to work with all 50A power cables.
* HIGH-QUALITY RV ADAPTER: Heavy-duty dogbone adapter for your RV and travel needs. 12 inches in length. Converts 30 amps of power to 50. Includes 30A male and 50A female standard connectors. Simply and easily convert campground power to your RV.
* ELECTRICAL RATING: Rated for 125 volts (3750 w) and constructed with 10/3-gauge wire. Male plug: 30 amp (NEMA TT-30P), female plug: 50 amp (NEMA 14-50R). Includes LED power indicator.
* POWER INDICATOR: Power indicator light informs user when cord is connected to a power source by glowing green.
* SUPERIOR DURABILITY: Constructed and 100% copper wiring coating with a heavy-duty flame retardant, UV-resistant polyvinyl plastic sleeve. Gives a secure connection that is resistant to fraying, breaking, losing power, or wearing out over time. Small size makes the adapter easy to store.
* DISCONNECT HANDLE: Easily unplug adapter without damaging the cable. Ergonomic handle lessens wear and tear on the cord for an even longer life and repeated usability.